3rd Call For Applications
Cordaid is seeking partnerships with Civil Society Organizations to enhance the Women, Peace and Security (WPS) agenda across Iraq.
As part of the British National Action Plan 1325 in line with the Conflict, Stability, and Security Fund (CSSF) – Iraq Programme, the project “Women’s Voices First – Women Leading the Way to Inclusive Peace in Iraq” will support Iraqi grassroots women-led, feminist, women’s rights organizations (WROs) and civil society organizations (CSOs) to jointly advance a localized and transformative
The project interventions include:
- Capacity strengthening through training: Technical training such as proposal development, financial management and programmatic training (e.g., sexual gender-based violence or (S)GBV response, Psychological First Aid, Do No Harm, and Digital Security).
- Research: Through community engagement, Focus Group Discussions (FGDs), Key Informant Interviews (KIIs), and personal story collection of women and girls affected or impaired by societal norms.
- Flexible, multi-year funding for WPS programming.
- Networking, exchanging of best practices, and peer to peer learning.
- Lobbying and advocacy: Joint development of a localized WPS agenda.
Grassroots women-led, feminist, CSOs and WROs with an interest to jointly work with other Iraqi CSOs and Cordaid to advance the WPS agenda are kindly invited to express their interest by filling the call for proposals. Youth-led organizations or CSOs working with youth who have a desire to be a part of the women, peace and security agenda are also encouraged to apply. Capacity building workshops will begin in April 2023.
How to apply to become part of the network and submit a grant application for project funding:
- Please submit the full grant application format (Annexes A, B, C & D) & submit additional annexes as according to the checklist.
The grant appraisal committee aims to review applications within three weeks of the submission deadline. Projects may start from the 1st of April onwards on a rolling basis.
The grant maximum is up to $70.000 USD with a project duration of 3 to 8 months. Applications will be assessed based on their aim to make a meaningful change for women and girls in their community to advance the WPS agenda. Priorities are mentioned in the application form, but partners may also include additional priorities relevant to the Women, Peace & Security Agenda.
You can access the mentioned call by clicking on this link : will upload it in WVF website
To apply, please send the completed documents, including the signed checklist to: email@example.com before March 09th , 2023. Those organizations that find it difficult to apply in English, may also submit in Arabic.
An application form in Arabic can be requested via email: HAM@cordaid.org.
If you have any questions regarding the application submission, please send an email to HAM@cordaid.org with the subject line “CSSF-WPS Project” .